Support our Wonderful Teachers and Enrich Our Students Classroom Experience
Thank you for helping to support our teachers! Several of you donated last week but we are still short of our goal.
The PTSA, once again, received a large number of grant requests this fall from our DHHS teachers and staff!
Your DHHS teachers and staff are ENGAGED, ENERGIZED and MOTIVATED
to provide your students with the best possible experience.
We do not want to say NO to any DHHS teacher.
Please contribute to our Enrichment Fund drive:
Please make DHHS students a priority this holiday season!
There are 4 grants we could not fulfill:
- Art -Econo Etch Model II Press
- English -25 Novels
- Counseling -All-in-one Laser printer
- World Languages -Spanish dictionaries
Please consider donating to the PTSA enrichment fund to meet our goal of $1800.
We’ve been able to approve and fund $10,000 for 15 teachers grants and all because of your generosity!
Here are some of the grants provided:
- More than 200 copies of various Novels
- Sheet Music for the Orchestra
- Adobe Photoshop Subscription for English/Journalism/Yearbook
- SmartBacc software for the IB program
- Kuta Software for Pre-Algebra, Algebra, Geometry and Algebra 2
- Tournament Fees for the Debate Club
- Xerox Phaser for the History/Socials Studies Dept
- Interactive Document Camera for Art and Photography
- Electronic Balances for Physical Science, Physics, and Chemistry
- Review Books for AP Statistics